National Home Staging Statistics:


  • Staged homes sell 85% faster with a 586% return on investment! *Home Gain

  • A staged vacant home sells 67% faster than leaving it empty.*National Association of Realtors.

  • Staged homes sells on average for 7% more money than Un¬Staged homes. 

  • Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the full potential of a home the other 90% need a frame of reference.  *Home Gain

  • Buyers judge a home based off first impressions. This happens under 4 minutes! *Real Estate Staging Association

  • 63% of Buyers will pay more for “Move In Ready” homes. *Maritz Survey on Buyers

  • A survey of 2,800 properties revealed staged homes sell in half the time of un-staged homes. *Coldwell Banker 

  • The average staging investment is between 1% and 3% of the asking price which generates a return of 8%-10% ROI *National Association of Realtors​

  • Staged Homes sell in the first 4 weeks

  • Unstaged Homes averaged 1%-5% less than list price. 

  • U.S. research states that home staging reduced time on the market by 1/3 -1/5 and fetched 6% to 20% more than unstaged. *Wikipedia

  • According to a 2015 study these are the top updates that will result in the greatest return on your investment. 

    Clean and declutter: 872%
    Lighten & brighten: 572%
    Landscaping (both front and back): 473%
    Paint interior: 250%
    Update kitchen: 237%
    Update bathroom: 172%


•    Staged homes appeal to a broader range of buyers thus creating more showings and offers.
•    Home staging consultations remove "buyer objections" which alleviates buyer's asking for concessions. (Lowering the price)
•    Staging creates a higher sales price.  (Statistic is that staged homes can receive 7%-10% more than listing price)
•    Staging creates "Move In Ready" homes. People don't have time to fix up homes these days, they want instant gratification!
•    Staged homes have a marketing advantage over unstaged homes. 
•    Home staging saves seller's tons of money, especially if they are paying two mortgages. 
•    Staging places the emphasis back on the homes best features, not the lifestyle of the seller. 
•    Buyer's are apt to buy a staged home because they know  the maintenance issues and outdated elements have been rectified.
 •   Staging helps seller's mentally and physically prepare for moving.

Streamline Home Staging is a Austin Texas based Interior Design and Home Staging company serving Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Cedar Park, Taylor, Hutto and other surrounding cities.

©2012-2028 Streamline Home Staging LLC- All Rights Reserved