WELCOME TO STREAMLINE LLC
HOME STAGING & INTERIOR DESIGN
We understand Real Estate is one of the largest investments people make so we take pride in helping Sellers receive the most return on their investment possible. Let's face it a lot of Agents spent tons of time finding or arranging contractors to spruce up their listings, scheduling a Staging consultation, lining up a photographer. The list goes on Right? Streamline makes it just that! When engaging in business with us we handle it all for you so why not start with one call that saves you lots of time!
What makes us stand out from the rest?
* We invest in current trending inventory and have created designer "collections" that have a beautiful thematic flow from room to room. Our inventory complements any style of property. See some of collections at work by clicking here.
* We offer Real Estate Agents a home staging marketing course that will help them move their business forward and sets them apart from others.Education is our focus for both our Agent Clients and Selling Clients.
* We offer General Contracting Services for homes that are in need of handyman services, updates, or full renovations and real estate photography. We handle everything for our clients to save them time and stress.
* Streamlines founder is an Accredited RESA PRO as well as a National and Local RESA member. This ensures that you will be receiving quality services from a well educated professional. What is RESA you ask? Click Here
* We have been providing Interior Design services since 2012 for home and commercial office spaces and have built a trustworthy network of Builders, Architects, and Contractors for all Interior Design needs.
JUST A FEW OF STREAMLINE'S FANS
DESIGN AND BUSINESS:
Abby Vasek-HGTV Designer
Streamline Home Staging is just that; Streamlined! There are a lot of moving parts in this dynamic industry and Kathryn has successfully developed her system. Her design style is impeccably clean and current! I love her use of color to create bold focal points. She understands good design and is professionally trained to stage homes for maximum return on home staging investments. I have to mention her appreciation and support for local art ! I think it's great she engages with our community. It perpetuates good talking points for both realtors and buyers. We're Austin proud and supporting local artists is just cool.
We hired Kathryn to stage our home and I am convinced that it was one of the reasons our home sold so quickly and in an "off" selling time. We have bought and sold a lot of real estate and had a pretty good handle on how to make a home look sell-ready. But, it was amazing all the little things that Kathryn came up with to help our house really stand out on the market. She came on a Friday and we worked really hard to do everything she recommended. We sold our home two days later! She is easy to work with and very good at pulling it all together. Highly recommended.
Before I listed this home in Great Hills I brought Kathryn in for a consultation. She recommended things I didn't think of, which was great! I have been in the real estate business for a long time and have integrated staging into my marketing plan for a few years now, but Kathryn brings unique ideas to the table and is very good at what she does! Not only is she talented but a kind soul! From here on out she is my stager!
Do the math! Here is a video to calculate if staging is worth it!